- Nourishing Your Farm with Biodynamic Preparations
- Cooperative Models for the Business of Farming
- Integrating Livestock and Vegetables for Sustained Fertility, Food, and Community
This track sponsored by the Biodynamic Association.
New & Beginning Farmer Track
- Organic Vegetable Farm System Planning: From Bed Preparation to Weed Control
- Conquer the Market with Diverse Marketing Strategies!
- Organic Farmers: The Next Generation
- Lease Clinic: Creating Agreements for Successful Farm Operations
- Credit 101 and Business Borrowing: Building and Maintaining Credit
- Irrigation Basics for the Beginning Farmer
- Cooperative Networks to Strengthen Local CSA Movements
This track is sponsored by the USDA Beginning Farmer & Rancher Development Program (BFRDP).
Spanish Language Track
- Manejando las Malas Hierbas con Métodos Orgánicos: Enfoques Probados y Fables y Nuevas Fronteras
- El Movimiento de Agroecología en México
- Controlando las Ardillas de Tierra, los Campañoles y las Ratas sin Venenos
- Los Fundamentals del Riego para Agricultores Principiantes
For Seasoned Farmers
- Optimizing Nitrogen on Organic Farms
- FSMA, Resource Management and Food Safety on Your Farm
- Identifying and Understanding Soilborne Diseases
- Biodegradable Biobased Mulch Film in Row Crops, Berries, and Perennials
For Merchants, Handlers, & Distributors
- Buying Direct from Farmers: A Retail Story
- Pioneers/Dinosaurs of the Organic Produce Trade
- Why Green Your Fleet?
- Safe, Wholesome Raw Milk From Your Farm
- Integrating Stockmanship with Range Management
- Managing Pastures for Optimal Forage Quality and Improved Nutrition of Meat, Milk and Eggs
- Animal Welfare Approved: Solutions for Healthy and Humane Animal Agriculture
- The Majority of Dairies in Marin and Sonoma “Milksheds” are Now Organic